Monday, March 2, 2009

Onward I go-

Much to my surprise 2 1/2 weeks has passed and my time at Chirstian Renewal Centre is over.
I Highly recommend anyone who has a spare 2 weeks to 3 months come and volunteer here, the serenity and graciousness of the people, place, and the scenery will renew all souls. and they need help!!! they are 6 of the most vivacious 70 years olds I have ever met, but they are always looking for help.
I spent the weekend serving and cleaning up after a group of 28 recovering drug addicts from a group home down south. It was an honor, and eye opening experience. More on that later.
I am off to belfast, spending the night and then on to Ballycastle to Correymeela.
LOve to you all !

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/3/09

    i love you! keep writing, we all love it so!

    ReplyDelete