Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Let it go let it grow

Life has been really good, great actually. The last year has been enriching, very full, preparing me to branch out, and so the next phase begins.

I am leaving for Ireland. I have been blessed with many great friendships this last year, some with great perks such as free (or seriously cheap) plane tickets, or free books, free couches to sleep on, business trips to bum along on, in addition to all the normal goodness that comes along with having a great variety of people and loved ones in my life. I feel I have fully taken advantage of all of these friendships, all the challenges, and blessing that they brought ( free travel was NOT a challenge).
But now I am for the first time, going at it alone. I am going to Ireland, all by myself to meet, be met, learn and be taught, and just be.
As all who know me can guess, I am late, so this is going to be it,
Where I am going to be; check them out!
http://www.crc-rostrevor.org/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

http://www.corrymeela.org/default.aspx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Tiffany - You are an insperation on so many levels! I see you did not take the "take my own picture" gadget though! So you will have to get a picture of you and place it in all the photos! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete